FUJIFILM Launches 4 New Cameras Today Including FUJIFILM X-A2
Fujifilm Corporation announced today 4 new cameras today for photographers of all skill levels. From a compact all-weather camera to a an update to their popular interchangeable lens camera the X-A1. New cameras are as follows:
- FUJIFILM X-A2 Premium Interchangeable Lens Camera
- FUJIFILM XQ2 Super Compact X Series Camera
- FinePix XP80 All Weather Camera
- FinePix S9900W & FinePix S9800 Bridge Cameras
- 16MP CMOS Sensor w/ EXR Processor II
- Kit includes New XC 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 II lens
- 3.0" 920k, 175-degree tilting LCD screen for better selfies.
- 6 Film Simulation Modes developed from over 80 years of photographic expertise and research.
- One-touch wireless image transfer and Instax printer printing.
2. FUJIFILM XQ2
- Ultra-pocketable X-series premium compact size
- 12 megapixel 2/3inch X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- Original color filter array to control moiré and false color without an optical low pass filter
- EXR Processor II
- F1.8-F4.9 4x optical zoom lens (equivalent to 25-100mm in 35mm format)
- 4x intelligent digital zoom (16X combined with optical zoom)
- Lens Modulation Optimizer for improved image quality
- Wireless transfer of images using FUJIFILM Camera Application app
- 3-inch 920K-dot premium LCD with 85°vertical and horizontal viewing angle
- In-camera RAW converter
- ISO100 – 12800
- Built-in Super Intelligent Flash
- Full HD Movie mode
3. FinePix XP80
- 4 Way Proof - Waterproof 50 ft / 15m, Freeze proof 14 Degree F / -10 DegreeC, Shockproof 5.8 ft / 1.75m and Dustproof.
- 16.2 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor delivers high-quality images in low light.
- Continuous shooting mode is capable of capturing up to 10.0fps (maximum recording of 10 images at full resolution).
- Full HD Movies with one-touch movie button.
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet for extra enjoyment for Remote Shooting and Wireless Image Transfer.
4. FinePix S9900W (wifi) & FinePix S9800
- 16.2 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor delivers high-quality images in low light, continuous shooting of 10.0fps and quick response.
- 50x Fujinon optical zoom lens (24mm - 1200mm)*
- High-resolution (920K-dot) electronic viewfinder allows you to frame images precisely,
- The 5-Axis Image Stabilization function provides easy video recording, even at telephoto (1200mm) settings.
- Connect to your smartphone or tablet for extra enjoyment for Remote Shooting and Wireless Image Transfer. S9900W Model Only*